Wednesday 19 August 2015

Visual Merchandising Diploma at NADC 2013


My name is Brendan, I'm 35, and I completed the Visual Merchandising Diploma course in 2013 and graduated with Distinction.

I found the course quite enjoyable - it's very hands on and creative combining drawing, computer design and display building. The curriculum is comprehensive, covering everything from creating a colour wheel to display window object suspension - with teachers that have years of industry experience and knowledge.

While studying - TAFE also provides the opportunity to gain hands on experience through work experience programs with Myer and The Royal Easter Show.

Once completing the course and having acquired the necessary skills, I gained full time employment as a Visual Merchandiser with a well known furniture company.
Brendan Clarke
Visual Merchandiser

No comments:

Post a Comment