Wednesday 14 December 2011

Advanced Diploma Graphic Design 2011 Student


I studied the Diploma of Graphic Design and Communication for 2 years at NADC then went on to study the Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design and Communication for a further year. The last 3 years of studying at NADC have allowed me to gain experience and expertise in a variety of Graphic Design practices including knowledge of web design, type design and application, printing and working with print media and folio work. In my second year at NADC I became an intern and am now employed by the Sydney Symphony Orchestra, working in the Design department. I wish to further broaden my prospects as a Graphic Designer and soon move into a Graphic Design agency working mostly with creative projects in Sydney, and eventually work for myself, freelance, as I travel around the world in the future.

Thomas Groves, Graphic Designer, December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment