Monday 18 March 2013

Frank Puletua Graphic Design Diploma Testimonial



Frank Puletua was a New Zealand professional rugby league player for the Penrith Panthers in the National Rugby League (NRL) competition. Frank previously played for the South Sydney Rabbitohs. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Puletua)

Frank completed the Graphic Design Diploma Part Time Evening in 2009 while playing first grade football for Penrith Panthers.



I had a great time at NADC (Nepean Arts and Design Centre). I actually used the academic credit from the course (Graphic Design Diploma) to complete the BA Design which I actually started in 2000. NADC was perfect for me in terms of completing my design studies. I never actually had any real intention to return until my wife urged me. I actually got bitten by the bug once I returned to complete the Diploma of Graphic Design.

I thank you (Sandi Lucock) - and Anita (Nau-Kleinmann) - for your help at NADC. I felt much of my Post Football opportunities was due to people like yourselves helping and supporting me along the way.

Thank you again.

1 comment:

  1. Professional Graphic designer have the skill to grow your business.Online business identity is necessary for any brand.Graphic design agency offer these types of services.

    ReplyDelete